Leadership is not pushing. It’s pulling. You pull your followers along up the mountain. If you inspire them, they start walking on their own and actually follow you along the trail. If you excel at being an inspiration, they start pushing you; and, eventually, they lift you up.
A new project con mio y King Charles es ‘Mobile Love Unit’. Mi llamo ‘Flower J’ en el projecto. Confusion from childhood wit last name of myself getz this moniker rolling. So far plans are minimal. We, though, r indeed on the Myspace… travel there and u’ll c a pic of the new groop. Enjoy!
1. Radiohead – 15 Step (3:57)
2. CSS – Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex (Album) (3:06)
3. Amon Tobin – El Cargo (4:23)
4. The KLF – 3 A.M
5. Goldfrapp – Strict Machine (3:51)
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Isis (3:59)
7. KMFDM – Light (Cellulite Radio Dub) (3:49)
8. Afrika Bambaataa – Planet Rock (7:32)
9. Daft Punk – Harder Better Faster Stronger (The Neptunes Remix) (5:11)
10. Seal – The Beginning (Giro E Giro Mix) (6:07)
11. Information Society – I Love it When…
12. Adamski – God’s Body (5:02)
13. The Art of Noise – Moments In Love [7″ Master Rejected](3:46)
14. Human Art Engine – Soundscapes (5:03)
15. Duran Duran – Falling Down (5:43)
16. Fiction Plane – Fake Light From The Sun (4:19)
17. Corinne Bailey Rae – I’m Losing You (Album Version) (4:00)
A new study shows that news reports concerning stress research raise blood pressure and repeated exposure to multiple news reports of this type are ten times more likely to result in heart attacks among consumers. This is according to the National Institute of Behavioral Health and Trivial Knowledge’s (NIBHTK) Annual briefing to Congress on relational aspects of media content to health outcomes in the continental United States. The study recommended that consumers throw away news magazines, block cable news stations on their televisions, and cancel newspaper subscriptions to their home for a longer, more healthy life.